Checking bank balance through mobile phones and various other means is an imperative aspect of facilities provided by banks. Checking bank balance through mobile phones and other means makes it easier for account holders to maintain the balance and keep an eye on the various bank transactions. An account holder simply needs to enter the banking details to check the account balance. Almost all the banks provide the facility of online checking the balance and syndicate bank is no exception. By using various means such as website, mobile app or through an SMS or phone number customers can make syndicate balance enquiry.
How To Check Syndicate Bank Balance Through Mobile?
If you have an Internet connection and a smartphone you can download the syndicate bank’s mobile application and check the bank balance after getting registered. The bank has also provided a mobile app separately for balance checking known as Synd ePassbook. Anyone with a syndicate bank account number can check his or her balance easily. Let us see the steps for syndicate bank balance checks.
- Download the Synd ePassbook app from play store and open it.
- Fill in the login credentials.
- Select account number on the main screen.
- Now your account balance is displayed on the screen.
Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Syndicate Bank customers can use this offline method to check their account balance. This can be done using telebanking by giving a missed call from your registered mobile number or by using *99# service.
Checking balance through an SMS
Let’s go through the steps and get the Syndicate bank balance check through an SMS via missed call.
- Dial the Syndicate bank balance enquiry number 9210332255 from your registered mobile number.
- Make the call and allow it to connect through the bank’s server. Don’t disconnect in between.
- Let the call get disconnected automatically through the server.
- You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number as soon as the call is disconnected. The SMS will contain your account balance information. You can open the SMS and check the balance on the phone.
Using *99# service to check balance on your phone
The steps for Syndicate bank balance enquiry through *99# service is mentioned below:
- From your registered mobile number dial *99#.
- If you are a first-timer you will have to get registered for *99# service first, using the debit card.
- After the registration is complete select “check balance” option and then tap OK from the main menu.
- Enter the UPI PIN and see the balance on the screen.
How to check syndicate bank balance through ATM?
For bank customers who do not have an Internet connection or a registered mobile number balance checking is still possible through bank ATM. Let us walk through the steps of Syndicate bank balance check through ATM.
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert your card.
- Select ‘Balance Enquiry’ option after entering the ATM pin.
- Your bank balance will appear on the screen now.
Syndicate bank balance enquiry online through UPI
Customers can use UPI app for Syndicate bank balance enquiry and check the results within one minute. The steps to check the Syndicate bank balance is mentioned hereunder:
- Download any UPI app such as PhonePe, Bhim or Google Pay from the app store.
- Open the app and get registered with your Syndicate bank registered mobile number.
- Create a UPI id by using your Syndicate bank Debit card and set the UPI PIN.
- After the registration is completed from the home screen of the app select balance enquiry option.
- Select your bank i.e. Syndicate bank and enter the UPI PIN.
- Your bank balance information is on your screen.