Digital banking has enabled us to do all the banking activities from the comfort of our home without worrying to go to the bank. SBI too has its services online. Its customers and account holders can access these services either from its official website or by downloading its application. This article specifically talks about transferring money from one account to another in SBI. For any query or problem, the customer can also contact SBI customer care.
How to Transfer Money From One Account to Another
There are various methods through which the money can be transferred. One can follow either of the methods given below to transfer money in an SBI account.
Transferring Money From one Account to Another using Internet Banking
- Go to SBI internet banking website and log in with the username and password.
- Click on the ‘Payment Transfer’ tab.
- In the SBI section click on funds transfer.
- Select another mapped under INB login.
- Fill in the amount to be transferred.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- The amount will be transferred to another account.
Transfer Money From One Account to Another Without Adding any Beneficiary.
- Login to the internet banking website .
- Go to the ‘Payment /Transfer’ option.
- Under the fund’s transfer click on the Quick Transfer ( Without Adding Beneficiary) option.
- Enter another account number, beneficiary name, etc.
- Lastly, enter the amount and purpose of money to be transferred.
- Click on ‘I agree to the t&c’ and click on Submit.
- Verify the details and click on Confirm.
- Enter the high-security password and click on Confirm.
- The fund transfer will be done successfully.
SBI Money Transfer from One Account to Another Using UPI Application.
This is the simplest and reliable way of transferring money from one account to another.
- Register on any UPI application (We have used Google Pay) and add the SBI account to it.
- Click on the account holder’s and then click on add another account.
- Enter SBI account number and debit card details.
- Gpay will automatically verify the number and another account will be verified.
- Click on ‘New Payment’.
- Then click on ‘Bank Transfer Option’.
- Fill in the account number and IFSC code of another account with SBI.
- Fill in the amount that has to be transferred.
- Enter the amount and click on the ‘Check Button‘.
- Then fill in the UPI Passcode and verify the transaction.