There are instances when in order to protect and avoid any fraudulent access to your account one may need to block their SBI ATM Card. Loss of ATM card or entering the wrong pin may also lead to one’s card getting blocked automatically. However, State Bank of India gives its account holders an option to unblock SBI ATM Card.
The following steps will help you to understand how to unblock SBI Debit Card.
In order to proceed, there are a few things required to be done beforehand to access unlocking the ATM card smoothly. For any problem or query, the customers can also contact SBI customer care.
Prerequisites Before Visiting Unblocking Of SBI ATM Card
- Keep your SBI account number handy.
- Also, note the debit card’s last four digits.
- SBI CIF number
- Your signature is registered with the SBI bank.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID etc, that contains your photo.
Once done; you can follow these steps mentioned below to get your SBI ATM card unblocked.
How To Unblock SBI ATM Card By Visiting The Branch?
- Step 1: Visit the nearest SBI bank branch and ask the receptionist for the ATM card unblock application form.
- Step 2: Now fill the form properly by entering all the details correctly. Enter all the details attentively such as the SBI bank account number, CIF number, and the last four digits of your SBI debit card and all the other required details so that the form gets accepted immediately.
- Step 3: Sign the application form wherever necessary. Don’t over-optimize it.
- Step 4: After filling the form, attach a Photostat of your photo ID card with the form and submit it to the respective bank officer.
- Step 5: Wait for almost 24 hours. Your SBI ATM card will unblock within a day.
- Step 6: Once your card is unblocked, an SMS will be received from your respective SBI bank branch on your registered phone number.
How To Unblock SBI Debit Card Through Call?
You can also unblock your card by making a call to the SBI helpline in a few simple steps as follows:
- Call the SBI helpline number
- Follow instructions being given on the call in order to reach the customer care executive.
- Your 11 digit account number will be asked by the customer care executive. Along with that your debit card number, and your registered mobile number with the bank.
- After the customer executive gets your details, the person in charge would be able to unblock the SBI ATM card.