State Bank of India provides a wide range of credit card services to its account-holders. SBI sends credit card statements over Email every month after the bill is generated. SBI card statement is protected by password, and one must remember the password to open the E-statement password. The article contains a step-by-step method to see the credit card statement password and how to open an old E-statement. For any query or problem, the customers can also contact SBI Customer Care.
What is My SBI Credit Card Statement Password?
The latest format to open Credit Card Statement Password is mentioned below-
The first eight digits of the password are the date of birth of the account holder in DD/MM/YYYY format. And, the last four digits of the password are the SBI Card’s last four digits.
The date of birth of the account holder is 6th May 1985, and the credit card’s last four digits are 9876.
Then the password to open the SBI card E-statement password will be 060519859876.
How to Open Old SBI Card Statement
SBI’s previous format of password to open card statements is a 16-digit primary card number.
How To Download SBI Credit Card Statement?
- Log in to the SBI official site with user ID and password.
- Click on ‘View Statement’.
- Select the statement date of the month from the list of Archive Statement and click on Submit.
- Click on ‘Download’.
Safety Measures to be taken while getting Credit Card’s Statement Password :
- Do not share E-statement with anyone. Password can be removed from the statement and shared with others—download SBI credit card E-statement from SBI’s official website or application.
- Do not open any suspicious mail asking to download the e-statement. These could be phishing emails. Phishing is an act to gather information like PIN, CVV number, date of birth, etc.
- Do not share OTP, CVV, or card details if someone calls or sends any message asking for such details. Delete the OTP message after using it.
Log in to SBI official site > Click on ‘My Accounts’ > Click on Card Statements > You can view/download/print the statements from the last statement.
Log in to SBI Official Site > Click on ‘Requests’ on the left-hand side > Then click on ‘Request for duplicate Statement’ > Select the desired month from the list of archive statements.
On ILA Chatbox ask ‘How can I download card statement’? > Select the desired month from the list of archive statements and click on ‘Submit. > Click on ‘Download.